Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"LEARNING AND DISCOVERIES"


I  have gained a lot of  learnings , discoveries and experiences.I learned about what is internet the years about how and when the internet published.I also learned about the Internet Architects,Philippine Pioneers and the Software Pioneers and also about blog and how to use a blog.

Sometimes i can't remember our lessons like in other subjects.Sometimes i can't  follow for what the teacher discussing but i am trying my best to follow.And also sometimes i am not listening because i feel bored,mad and lazy.

I address this challenges by trying my best to follow and listen to my teachers.And i will also attend the class discussion.I will do my best for my study.

Moving on,I will study hard for my future life and I will study hard until I graduate in college.And someday I will become a successful Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment